Seville's Torre del Oro is a historical treasure that you can't miss. With two floors full of sculptures, models, tools and paintings, as well as a viewing terrace offering spectacular panoramic views, this museum is a must for lovers of history and culture.
If you are planning your visit, we provide you with all the information you need about opening times, prices, bookings and other information of interest - get ready to embark on a fascinating journey through time and architecture!
The Torre del Oro awaits you from Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 18:45 hoursand the Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.. It is important to note that free admission on Mondaysbut advance booking is required due to limited seating capacity. The tower is closed on national and local public holidays.
Minimum duration of the visit
We recommend you to book at least 30 minutes for your visit to the Torre del Oro. This time will allow you to tour the two floors of the museum, enjoy the exhibitions and take in the panoramic views from the viewing terrace.
For access to the Torre del Oro, the following prices apply:
- Single ticket: 3€ per person.
- Students and seniors: €1.50 per person.
If you plan to visit the Torre del Oro as a group, whether you are an educational institution or a travel agency, special rates also apply. Prices and requirements for group visits are detailed below:
- Educational establishments: Official visits by Primary, Secondary, Baccalaureate, Intermediate and Higher Level Training Cycles, as well as university education centres, are free of charge, subject to prior reservation. However, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, a fee of €1.50 per person will be charged.
- Groups in general and travel agencies: Group visits in general, as well as those organised by travel agencies and official or private guides, will be charged €1.50 per person, subject to prior booking.
It is important to note that all bookings must be made at least 15 days in advance. Our team will endeavour to respond to all requests, but if for any reason you do not receive a response, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Here are some additional facts that may be of interest to you when planning your visit to the Torre del Oro:
- Free admission for children under 6 years old.
- To book your visit, you can use the "Booking Form" on our website. Be sure to provide the date and time of the visit, the number of students/visitors and teachers/guides, as well as a contact email address. We will contact you to coordinate the details of the visit.
- The Museum does not have a private car park, but visitors are allowed to stop for a few minutes near the door of the Museum to get on or off the bus.
- It is important to note that the monument is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Public car parks are available for visitors in the vicinity of the museum.
- Bus stops on lines C4, EA, 21, 40, 41, C5 and 3, as well as a metro station and several taxi ranks are located in the immediate vicinity of the museum, making it easy to get to the site.
- During the visit, you are allowed to take photographs and film videos to capture those special moments.
- It is important to note that the museum does not have toilets for visitors.
For any further questions or to make a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected]. We will be happy to help you and provide you with all the information you need to make your visit to the Torre del Oro unforgettable.
Prepare your senses to immerse yourself in the rich history and impressive architecture of the Torre del Oro. Book your visit now and get ready for a unique experience that will take you back in time to Seville's past. We are waiting for you with open arms at the majestic Torre del Oro!