Welcome to the official website of the Torre del Oro of Seville
Discover Seville's historic jewel and immerse yourself in centuries of fascinating history and culture at the iconic Torre del Oro! On this website you will find all the information you need to plan your visit, find out opening times, admission prices and more details about this impressive monument.
AddressThe Torre del Oro is located on Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, in the heart of Seville, Spain. Its imposing presence on the banks of the Guadalquivir River makes it one of the city's most prominent landmarks.
TelephoneIf you need to contact us, do not hesitate to call us on the following telephone number: 954222419. Our team will be happy to assist you and provide you with all the information you need.
E-mailIf you have any queries or requests for further information, please write to us at [email protected]. We will be happy to answer your questions and help you in any way we can.
WebsiteOur official website is www.torredelorosevilla.com. Here you will find a wide range of information about the Torre del Oro, its exhibitions, opening hours, bookings and much more. We invite you to explore our website to discover all that this iconic monument has to offer.
Discover Seville's Torre del Oro: The Torre del Oro, built in the 13th century, is one of the most emblematic symbols of the city of Seville. Its history dates back to the time of the Islamic domination of the Iberian Peninsula and has witnessed numerous historical events over the years.
The Torre del Oro museum consists of two floors, where sculptures, models, utensils, paintings and other historical objects related to the history of Seville and the tower itself are exhibited. It also offers a viewing terrace from which you can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the Guadalquivir River.
Opening hoursTo help you plan your visit, here are the opening hours of the Torre del Oro:
- Monday to Friday: from 09:30 to 18:45.
- Saturdays and Sundays: from 10:30 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
It is important to note that admission is free on Mondays, although advance booking is required due to limited capacity. On national and local public holidays, the Torre del Oro is closed.
Entrance feesTo enjoy the unique experience offered by the Torre del Oro, the following entrance fees apply:
- Single ticket: 3€ per person.
- Students and seniors: €1.50 per person.
Reservations and group visitsIf you are planning a group visit, either with your school, travel agency or just a group of friends, we offer the possibility to make special bookings. Below are the requirements and prices for group visits:
- Educational establishments: Educational establishments, including primary, secondary, baccalaureate, intermediate and higher education, as well as university education, can enjoy free admission with prior reservation. It is important to note that on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays there is a charge of €1.50 per person.
- Groups in general and travel agencies: Groups in general, as well as visits managed by travel agencies and official or private guides, have a price of €1.50 per person, as long as a prior reservation is made.
It is advisable to book at least 15 days in advance to ensure availability. Our team will endeavour to respond to all requests and coordinate the details of your visit.
Other information of interestHere are some additional facts that you may find useful during your visit to the Torre del Oro:
- Free admission for children under 6 years old.
- To book your visit, you can use the booking form on our website. Please be sure to provide the date and time of your visit, the number of people who will be accompanying you and an email address so that we can coordinate the details of your visit with you.
- There is no private parking at the Torre del Oro, but visitors are allowed to stop for a few minutes near the museum door to get on or off the bus.
- It is important to note that the monument is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Public car parks are available for visitors in the vicinity of the museum.
- You will also find bus stops on the C4, EA, 21, 40, 41, C5 and 3 lines, a metro station and several taxi ranks in the immediate vicinity of the museum, making it easy to get to the site.
- During your visit, you can take photographs and film videos to capture the special moments you experience at the Torre del Oro.
- Please note that the museum does not have toilets for visitors.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or need more information. You can write to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.
We invite you to explore our website and plan your visit to the Torre del Oro in Seville! Discover the historical and cultural richness of this emblematic place and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the heart of the city, we are waiting for you with open arms at the Torre del Oro!