The museum has two floors where shown, sculptures, models, tools, paints, etc., and a viewing deck. The duration of the visit is about 30 minutes.
– Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 18:45 hours.
– Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 to 18:45 hours.
– Mondays admission is free (for reasons of capacity, it is necessary for groups to make a reservation).
– National and local holidays closed.
Single Entrande – 3€ (per person)
Students – 1,50€ (per person)
Over 65 years old – 1,50€ (per person)
Groups Concerted – Visit requested with oficial carácter of educational centers of Primary, Secondary, Secondary Education, Training Cycles of intermediate and higher Grade, as well as University education… free entrance always with previous reservation (except Saturdays, Sundays and opening holidays, which will have an amount € 1,5 per person).
– All group visits in general, as well as those managed by travel agencies, oficial / private guides, will have an amount of € 1,5 per person (always with prior reservation).
– Reservations must be made at least 15 days in advance.
– We answer all request, if for some reason you do not receive a response, contact us again.
– Free admission for children under 6 years old.
Other data of interest
– The Museum does not have private parking, but for the left or collection of students or staff, you can park near the door of the Museum for several minutes.
– The building is not wheelchair accessible.
– Near the museum there are public car parks.
– In the vicinity of the museum they are the bus stops of the C4-EA-21-40-41–C5-3 lines, a subway station and several taxi stands.
– During the visit he is allowed to make photos and videos.
– The museum does not have toilets.